Freitag, 14. Februar 2014

HAPPY VALENTINES!

So today is the day!
If married, single or couple, enjoy this wonderful day of love! Go to a romantic dinner with your husband, boyfriend or just friend! Even if its a day like every day, do something for yourself!


Take a Photoshoot, grab a friend and go for a walk, visit the museum, buy yourself something you always wanted to. Try to enjoy the little things and the big things, the sweet and the sour ones. Take a deep breath and close your eyes wherever you are and try to listen to the accoustic environment around you! 

 

Try to be silly and wise, spontaneous and fuddy-duddy, make this day a special day even if you're a Valentine or not! Show me your pictures of your different Valentine!! Write a story, in english or german, about it and send it to me at savana.roxana@gmail.com!! The most interesting stories are going to be posted this weekend!!


Here is my first story I like to share with you, and ist about this sweet old couple I've met yesterday!




Yesterday i visited my mum and her friend Helene which is a Make up artist at one of the best know theater in Vienna, at the "Alademietheater". They both had no cigarettes, so they decided to buy some. 

You have to know, Helene is a very strong and outgoing person with a high selfesteem. So while we were standing outside to buy some cigarettes from the cigarette automat, an old couple passed us. 

While I was thinking, "oh my god do they look so cute and sweet togheter after all those years", Helene went straight toward them and told them what everybody else around was thinking. They started to laugh lovley and the husband replied: "Thank you so much! It is nice to hear such a compliment at our age!" And so we started to get into a conversation. We went to a bar to have a drink together and they told us stories of their life. Since 48 years they are happyliy together! 

The gorgeous old lady, who has a touch of Audrey Hepburn, said to me :"You know my dear, this is my love. But even though we love each other, there were some days, where it was hard to love him and there where some days either, where it was hard to love me!" Then she smiled at me and her husband added : "But we are still together, despite I'm too playful for my age!" His warm laughter was filling the whole room. She just gave him a cool smile and he quickly gave her a little kiss on her cheek. It is nice to see that there is some everlasting love outside!!


I hope you enjoyed my little story of yesterday! Excited to hear yours, and don't forget a day without a laugher is a wasted one!!








(c) Heinz Schmölzer http://www.heinzschmoelzer.at/index.html



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen